Football Base
Welcome to football base, a football forum dedicated to providing a relaxed environment for football fans the world over to discuss the beautiful game.

Please use the 'register' button to join our forum, if you've already got an account on the site, then the 'login' button will take you to the login screen.
Football Base

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Football League Talk

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:21 am

MannyRoadAces wrote:Have you ever had any club stewards tell you to sit down?

I've never had it at any away game apart from Chesterfield but thats because i was stood on seats.

The Jobsworth at Burnley were trying they're best, around 15 minutes then they just gave up. Razz

View user profile

27 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:22 am

Bratfud wrote:Enya, were you at VP when we ran on pitch and ran over to ya. You then chanted "mid-table, you must be proud" which I found funny. You started to then throw coins. Quite embarassing tbh.

What 2 seasons ago at the end of the season?

View user profile

28 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:26 am

1887 Tyke wrote:
MannyRoadAces wrote:Have you ever had any club stewards tell you to sit down?

I've never had it at any away game apart from Chesterfield but thats because i was stood on seats.

The Jobsworth at Burnley were trying they're best, around 15 minutes then they just gave up. Razz

Yea well your fuckin lot just stood n watched like queers while we were pissin all over seats at your place....asked if we needed to be shown where bogs were ...we just said "no ta we found em already" Very Happy

View user profile

29 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:27 am

Once, at Notts County, failed obviously.

The best thing to do I've found is to simply ignore the cunts, I mean, don't even look at them. They'll piss off soon enough.

View user profile

30 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:30 am

Walsall_Aces wrote:Once, at Notts County, failed obviously.

The best thing to do I've found is to simply ignore the cunts, I mean, don't even look at them. They'll piss off soon enough.
Lol Lol Lol
Thats a good call that, they been sending letters to all season ticket holders in area where i sit (we been highlighted as the troublespot for some unknown reason) saying we need to start sitting down ....well they can fuck off

View user profile

31 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:34 am

I tend to have a full blown conversation and then just say no.

The only time I've seen our stewards even bother with fans was Peterborough last time they went down, as they were drinking booze not bought in the ground. And Lesta and their failed smoke bomb. Laughing

View user profile

32 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:36 am

patoshamstring wrote:

Lol Lol Lol
Thats a good call that, they been sending letters to all season ticket holders in area where i sit (we been highlighted as the troublespot for some unknown reason) saying we need to start sitting down ....well they can fuck off

Laughing Where's this mate? Longside?

View user profile

33 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:38 am

ClaretFairy wrote:
Bratfud wrote:Enya, were you at VP when we ran on pitch and ran over to ya. You then chanted "mid-table, you must be proud" which I found funny. You started to then throw coins. Quite embarassing tbh.

Yes.

View user profile

34 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:40 am

Walsall_Aces wrote:
patoshamstring wrote:

Lol Lol Lol

Yeah block 3 now the James hargreaves lower .....knobs think they can tell us what we can or cannot do.

View user profile

35 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:41 am

Lower or upper tier?

View user profile

36 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:43 am

1887 Tyke wrote:Lower or upper tier?

Read slower ....James Hargreaves LOWER block 3 Lol Lol

View user profile

37 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:45 am

patoshamstring wrote:
Walsall_Aces wrote:
patoshamstring wrote:

Lol Lol Lol

Yeah block 3 now the James hargreaves lower .....knobs think they can tell us what we can or cannot do.

Wankers pal. If you're vocal at the football nowadays you're practically a hooligan.

View user profile

38 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:46 am

Laughing

Doh Doh Doh

You're stewards are huge cocks. Just thought it was to away fans but seems to be too all. Wanker

View user profile

39 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:52 am

1887 Tyke wrote: Laughing

Doh Doh Doh

You're stewards are huge cocks. Just thought it was to away fans but seems to be too all. Wanker
Yeah they are, they need smacking a few times ....best when they go smoker hunting on our stand coz some fookers smoking a bit of weed....now thats class.

View user profile

40 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:54 am

Bratfud wrote:
ClaretFairy wrote:

Yes.

Personally I think its more embarrassing for you, running on the pitch to abuse the away fans at the fire memorial match....really? Throwing cookies at us? Shaking our buses?

And yes I was there.

View user profile

41 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:58 am

Throwing cookies? Laughing

View user profile

42 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:58 am

Wankers pal. If you're vocal at the football nowadays you're practically a hooligan.[/quote]

Yeah they started an undercover operation in our bit now coz we cant behave apparently, just coz some of our more well behaved lads have been louder and have been overheard saying words that SOUND LIKE black bastard, coon fucker and nigger
What was really said was Blind bastard (at the ref) soon..er (at a player to encourage him to pass ...soooner) and errrr Bigger (as in ohhh becarefull Duff coz he's BIGGER than you) so as you see were all being victimised by some twat fer nowt as per fookin usual Very Happy

View user profile

43 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:00 am

Walsall_Aces wrote:Throwing cookies? Laughing

yup. Maryland ones Laughing

View user profile

44 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:00 am

patoshamstring wrote:Wankers pal. If you're vocal at the football nowadays you're practically a hooligan.

Yeah they started an undercover operation in our bit now coz we cant behave apparently, just coz some of our more well behaved lads have been louder and have been overheard saying words that SOUND LIKE black bastard, coon fucker and nigger
What was really said was Blind bastard (at the ref) soon..er (at a player to encourage him to pass ...soooner) and errrr Bigger (as in ohhh becarefull Duff coz he's BIGGER than you) so as you see were all being victimised by some twat fer nowt as per fookin usual Very Happy [/quote]

Laughing

View user profile

45 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:00 am

ClaretFairy wrote:

What a bunch of fucking idiots. Wastage.

View user profile

46 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:01 am

Walsall_Aces wrote:
ClaretFairy wrote:

What a bunch of fucking idiots. Wastage.
Thank fuck it werent them choc ones.....they could have been done for racism Very Happy Very Happy

View user profile

47 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:02 am

Not in Bradford. Asian Capital of the world. lol!

View user profile

48 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:03 am

Walsall_Aces wrote:Not in Bradford. Asian Capital of the world. lol!

Lol Lol Lol Lol

View user profile

49 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:10 am

ClaretFairy wrote:
Bratfud wrote:
ClaretFairy wrote:

Yes.

Personally I think its more embarrassing for you
Throwing cookies at us? Shaking our buses?

And yes I was there.

I said "embarassing tbh" aimed at us, not you.
????? Laughing Laughing

View user profile

50 Re: General Football League Talk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:14 am

Bratfud wrote:
ClaretFairy wrote:
Bratfud wrote:
ClaretFairy wrote:

Yes.

Personally I think its more embarrassing for you
Throwing cookies at us? Shaking our buses?

And yes I was there.

I said "embarassing tbh" aimed at us, not you.
????? Laughing Laughing

Oh sorry, thought you was on about us throwing coins!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum