Football Base
Welcome to football base, a football forum dedicated to providing a relaxed environment for football fans the world over to discuss the beautiful game.

Please use the 'register' button to join our forum, if you've already got an account on the site, then the 'login' button will take you to the login screen.
Football Base

You are not connected. Please login or register

Match Chat

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

176 Re: Match Chat on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:55 am

Chris.

Admin
Lol

View user profile http://footballbase.forumotion.co.uk

177 Re: Match Chat on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:06 am

debating getting a Gills shirt, I have been supporting them a lot lately...

View user profile

178 Re: Match Chat on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:25 am

Walsall_Aces wrote:LETS BLUNT THE BLADES. Laughing

Please...

Just refer to them as the 'blunts' Clapping

View user profile

179 Re: Match Chat on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:20 am

http://360.io/rrxaFB

360 of the Riverside. Laughing

View user profile

180 Re: Match Chat on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:37 am

Warsaw! wanking

View user profile

181 Re: Match Chat on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:40 am

Wow. Just. Wow.

Voice is no more, what a second half!

View user profile

182 Re: Match Chat on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:56 am

well thats my heart fucked

View user profile

183 Re: Match Chat on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:11 am

Walsall_Aces wrote:Wow. Just. Wow.

Voice is no more, what a second half!

Thank you Very Happy

View user profile

184 Re: Match Chat on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:17 am

Amazing mate.

View user profile

185 Re: Match Chat on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:25 am

Walsall_Aces wrote:Amazing mate.

Were they really shite?

Or were Walsall just really good?

View user profile

186 Re: Match Chat on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:35 am

First half was 50/50, nowt happening.

2nd we played absolutely fantastic throughout, bit shoddy defending at times but overall we were fucking sublime, no team in League One would've handled us tonight, just one of those performances that you rarely witness.

Still buzzing. Booked up Rochdale with two mates also. Fucking yes.

View user profile

187 Re: Match Chat on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Pretty dreadful added to the fact I got fined for having a childs train ticket so we got in 30 minutes late.
The roar when the scoreboard came on that Walsall were winning was like nothing I have ever seen in my life, funnily enough they scored straight after.

View user profile

188 Re: Match Chat on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:48 am

Bring back Futcher and Harrad now Barker!

View user profile

189 Re: Match Chat on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:59 am

MannyRoadAces wrote:Pretty dreadful added to the fact I got fined for having a childs train ticket so we got in 30 minutes late.
The roar when the scoreboard came on that Walsall were winning was like nothing I have ever seen in my life, funnily enough they scored straight after.

That was the best 30 seconds EVER Very Happy Laughing

Feel sorry for Bury.

Under Megson you would have beaten us or got a draw.

But Jones got us playing it around on the floor more and it actually made us play better... who'd have thought it..

View user profile

190 Re: Match Chat on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:05 am

You were probably the best team i have seen last night apart from Sheffield United and i definitely think it will be between you two for 2nd place but i can't call who will get that place but they seem to have had a bit of bad form recently.

As for us i said a few games ago i can't see where we will get our next win from and it is slightly worrying me how badly we are doing apart from Saturdays 2nd half performance of course.

Liked your stadium as well i didn't remember it much from the first time but its a really different old fashioned ground which has plenty of character apart from the shit view in the away end.. Your fans impressed me as well plenty of noise for 90 minutes which i wasn't expecting to be honest.

View user profile

191 Re: Match Chat on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:07 am

It was funny when Lowe missed so we all just sang OOO RYANNNN LOWEEEE. Laughing

I didn't get in until the 30th minute as i said so missed your first goal but Lowe said he didn't want to score infront of our fans so passed instead. Matt

View user profile

192 Re: Match Chat on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:06 am

MannyRoadAces wrote:
Liked your stadium as well i didn't remember it much from the first time but its a really different old fashioned ground which has plenty of character apart from the shit view in the away end.. Your fans impressed me as well plenty of noise for 90 minutes which i wasn't expecting to be honest.

Really?!

We were all singing at the back of the kop but didn't realise more were joining in.

Was impressed by Bury last night. Only United, Charlton, Huddersfield have been better at Hillsborough this season in my opinion. And that's only because they have that last touch of quality.

If you had a player like Jordan Rhodes you would be a very dangerous team.

View user profile

193 Re: Match Chat on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:13 am

Yeah you were one of the best i have seen this season the north stand next to us made some decent noise as all i really heard from the kop most times was the band.

Problem we have got is our defence are shocking.

Teams are beating Skarz and Picken way too often. I quite liked the look of Lateef and Grella up front though and think they could become a decent partnership.

View user profile

194 Re: Match Chat on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:31 am

MannyRoadAces wrote:Yeah you were one of the best i have seen this season the north stand next to us made some decent noise as all i really heard from the kop most times was the band.

Problem we have got is our defence are shocking.

Teams are beating Skarz and Picken way too often. I quite liked the look of Lateef and Grella up front though and think they could become a decent partnership.

Few people are going crazy about Lateef on Owlstalk. Saying he was quality.

View user profile

195 Re: Match Chat on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:34 am

Saw some of the comments. I think we should try him with Harrad once he returns if him and Grella don't work out Saturday as being honest Bishop has been bad the past few months.

View user profile

196 Re: Match Chat on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:35 am

Barker is starting to piss me off now, always giving it the " we cant expect to compete with teams", "they have much bigger budgets than us" and " little Bury never had a chance at a big club like wednesday". I cant fault him for where we are in the league at the moment because thats what we all realisticly expected at the beginning of the season, but the constant stupid comments saying that we can compete and pathetic. I tell you Alan Knill would never say anything like that, he would always say that we could compete with anyone the way we play. Barker shows waaaayyyy to much respect to our opposition, what does that say to the players?

View user profile

197 Re: Match Chat on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:30 am

Bratfud wrote:Accy Stanley tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEULRcKOK_k

Clapping whoa. Fucking love Stanley

Take this back. Accrington Stanley are cunts of the highest order.

View user profile

198 Re: Match Chat on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:34 am

Anyway, 1-1 v Stanley. 90+1 equaliser Wanker

They celebrated like they'd won the fucking won the World Cup, absolute cunts. Especially the scorer, ohh we were nearly on the pitch. Arghhh that was a fucking awful night.

View user profile

199 Re: Match Chat on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:25 am

Forgive them for going mad after an injury time goal.. Neutral

View user profile

200 Re: Match Chat on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:00 am

MannyRoadAces wrote:Forgive them for going mad after an injury time goal.. Neutral

It's not that that made them cunts. Constantly fouling, kicking ball away etc... and it put the tin hat on it when they scored. Ran right infront of us, when the Stanley fans were two blocks across... Wanker

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum