Football Base
Welcome to football base, a football forum dedicated to providing a relaxed environment for football fans the world over to discuss the beautiful game.

Please use the 'register' button to join our forum, if you've already got an account on the site, then the 'login' button will take you to the login screen.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Football Base
Welcome to football base, a football forum dedicated to providing a relaxed environment for football fans the world over to discuss the beautiful game.

Please use the 'register' button to join our forum, if you've already got an account on the site, then the 'login' button will take you to the login screen.
Football Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Football Base

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe.

+3
Bratfud
Chris.
Walsall_Aces
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:55 am

Walsall_Aces

Walsall_Aces

Laughing Laughing Laughing

2Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:16 am

Chris.

Chris.
Admin

Been to Morecambe, grim dump.

But 7 is laughable.

https://footballbase.forumotion.co.uk

3Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:20 am

Bratfud

N'awwww bless.

4Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:27 am

Walsall_Aces

Walsall_Aces

Shows how fucking small-time they really are.

5Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:28 am

Walsall_Aces

Walsall_Aces

Chris. wrote:Been to Morecambe, grim dump.

But 7 is laughable.

New ground looks all right, or are you on about the town?

6Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:28 am

patoshamstring

7 and they had them Morecambe lot running ...fookin disgusting and i bet they were all kids n all

7Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:30 am

patoshamstring

Walsall_Aces wrote:
Chris. wrote:Been to Morecambe, grim dump.

But 7 is laughable.

New ground looks all right, or are you on about the town?
Doesnt matter really its a shit ole no matter what part

8Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:30 am

Walsall_Aces

Walsall_Aces

Typical northern town, massive wankhole.

9Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:31 am

patoshamstring

Walsall_Aces wrote:Typical northern town, massive wankhole.

Clapping Clapping Very Happy Very Happy

10Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:34 am

Walsall_Aces

Walsall_Aces

Walsall is heaven on earth.

11Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:40 am

Bratfud

Morecambe's away end is shite. No room to move or owt. Wanker

12Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:42 am

patoshamstring

Walsall_Aces wrote:Walsall is heaven on earth.
FacePalm Wanker Wanker Laughing

Errrr no it aint I think you will find Gods own country is found in Burnley and its called Turf Moor woo woo

13Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:47 am

MannyRoadAces

MannyRoadAces

I would want to come Turf Moor but i would be scared of patoshamstring running/slowly walking me out of the town. Embarassed

14Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:48 am

Walsall_Aces

Walsall_Aces

Bratfud wrote:Morecambe's away end is shite. No room to move or owt. Wanker

Fuck would you wanna move for? Like the good old days, crammed in, can't breath.

Go and sit in the main stand then you cunt. Evil or Very Mad

15Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:48 am

MannyRoadAces

MannyRoadAces

I love a good packed end not being able to move.

16Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:50 am

patoshamstring

MannyRoadAces wrote:I would want to come Turf Moor but i would be scared of patoshamstring running/slowly walking me out of the town. Embarassed
We can walk hand in hand if it makes ya feel at ease .....unless yer a paki n then il av to stomp the fuck out ya head Very Happy

17Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:50 am

Walsall_Aces

Walsall_Aces

Lol

18Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:53 am

MannyRoadAces

MannyRoadAces

patoshamstring wrote:
MannyRoadAces wrote:I would want to come Turf Moor but i would be scared of patoshamstring running/slowly walking me out of the town. Embarassed
We can walk hand in hand if it makes ya feel at ease .....unless yer a paki n then il av to stomp the fuck out ya head Very Happy
I'm Romanian is that alright?

19Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:55 am

patoshamstring

MannyRoadAces wrote:
patoshamstring wrote:
I'm Romanian is that alright?

Well as long as you aint no fuckin Immigrant......yer not brown are ya n i mean i dont even wanna see a fuckin suntan either Very Happy

20Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:58 am

MannyRoadAces

MannyRoadAces

I have a job and everything.

mă băiat bun, Sunt, de asemenea, nu maro.

21Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:03 am

1887 Tyke

1887 Tyke

I love northern towns, shithole's or not. Big cities scare me.

22Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:04 am

MannyRoadAces

MannyRoadAces

Come to Manchester xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxox

23Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:05 am

patoshamstring

MannyRoadAces wrote:I have a job and everything.

mă băiat bun, Sunt, de asemenea, nu maro.

We can walk down the street and shout sterge-o! to all the coloured people hahaha

24Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:06 am

ClaretFairy

ClaretFairy

Morecambe away has some very special memories for me Crying or Very sad

25Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Empty Re: Daggers take 7 fans to Morecambe. Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:07 am

patoshamstring

MannyRoadAces wrote:Come to Manchester xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxox

I go there to the MRI on a reg basis ...visiting some victims n puttin pressure on em like ....not to grass n all that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum