Football Base
Welcome to football base, a football forum dedicated to providing a relaxed environment for football fans the world over to discuss the beautiful game.

Please use the 'register' button to join our forum, if you've already got an account on the site, then the 'login' button will take you to the login screen.
Football Base

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dave Jones New Manager Of SWFC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dave Jones New Manager Of SWFC on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:40 am

Welcome to Hillsborough Dave Jones!

Not going to be easy...

View user profile

2 Re: Dave Jones New Manager Of SWFC on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:13 am

First proper game against us i'd assume? Neutral

Hoorah

View user profile

3 Re: Dave Jones New Manager Of SWFC on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:15 am

Thank lord its not our Mick.

View user profile

4 Re: Dave Jones New Manager Of SWFC on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:37 am

Quite a smart appointment that.

View user profile

5 Re: Dave Jones New Manager Of SWFC on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:03 am

MannyRoadAces wrote:First proper game against us i'd assume? Neutral

Hoorah

Would assume so Very Happy

No doubt it'll go against us...

View user profile

6 Re: Dave Jones New Manager Of SWFC on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:04 am

Will there be a slightly bigger crowd then? Hopefully we will bring a fair few but only will i reckon if we get a win on Saturday.

View user profile

7 Re: Dave Jones New Manager Of SWFC on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:29 pm

MannyRoadAces wrote:Will there be a slightly bigger crowd then? Hopefully we will bring a fair few but only will i reckon if we get a win on Saturday.

Not sure really

Everyones still fuming over the Megson sacking

View user profile

8 Re: Dave Jones New Manager Of SWFC on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:45 am

Prepare for play-off failure every year then! Lol

View user profile

9 Re: Dave Jones New Manager Of SWFC on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:53 am

Well better start locking yer kiddies up now, dont let em go near Dave coz he will fuck em fer sure.
Hahaha Sheff wed ...town full o peodophiles yer just a town full o peodophiles Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol! lol! lol!
P.s Dave Jones is wanker

View user profile

10 Re: Dave Jones New Manager Of SWFC on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:18 am

patoshamstring wrote:Well better start locking yer kiddies up now, dont let em go near Dave coz he will fuck em fer sure.
Hahaha Sheff wed ...town full o peodophiles yer just a town full o peodophiles Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol! lol! lol!
P.s Dave Jones is wanker


Cheeky cunt

Even though he's clearly not?

View user profile

11 Re: Dave Jones New Manager Of SWFC on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:24 am

Dave Jones is a wanker Clapping

View user profile

12 Re: Dave Jones New Manager Of SWFC on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:31 am

EcclesallOwl wrote:
patoshamstring wrote:Well better start locking yer kiddies up now, dont let em go near Dave coz he will fuck em fer sure.
Hahaha Sheff wed ...town full o peodophiles yer just a town full o peodophiles Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol! lol! lol!
P.s Dave Jones is wanker


Cheeky cunt

Even though he's clearly not?

Clearly not what?? not clear enough that please emphasise a little more ....ya cunt Clapping Clapping

View user profile

13 Re: Dave Jones New Manager Of SWFC on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:39 am

WITH A PACKET OF SWEETS AND A CHEEKY SMILE, JONES IS A FUCKING PAEDOPHILE.

Lol

View user profile

14 Re: Dave Jones New Manager Of SWFC on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:45 am

Walsall_Aces wrote:WITH A PACKET OF SWEETS AND A CHEEKY SMILE, JONES IS A FUCKING PAEDOPHILE.

Lol

Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Get it on Get it on Get it on Get it on Watch Porn lol! lol!

View user profile

15 Re: Dave Jones New Manager Of SWFC on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:01 am

patoshamstring wrote:
EcclesallOwl wrote:
patoshamstring wrote:Well better start locking yer kiddies up now, dont let em go near Dave coz he will fuck em fer sure.
Hahaha Sheff wed ...town full o peodophiles yer just a town full o peodophiles Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol! lol! lol!
P.s Dave Jones is wanker


Cheeky cunt

Even though he's clearly not?

Clearly not what?? not clear enough that please emphasise a little more ....ya cunt Clapping Clapping

What do you think?

Mug

View user profile

16 Re: Dave Jones New Manager Of SWFC on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:02 am

Matt

View user profile

17 Re: Dave Jones New Manager Of SWFC on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:23 am

A bostin appointment methinks.

He will continue the good work and get you promoted Very Happy

View user profile

18 Re: Dave Jones New Manager Of SWFC on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:53 pm

EcclesallOwl wrote:
patoshamstring wrote:
EcclesallOwl wrote:
patoshamstring wrote:Well better start locking yer kiddies up now, dont let em go near Dave coz he will fuck em fer sure.
Hahaha Sheff wed ...town full o peodophiles yer just a town full o peodophiles Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol! lol! lol!
P.s Dave Jones is wanker


Cheeky cunt

Even though he's clearly not?

Clearly not what?? not clear enough that please emphasise a little more ....ya cunt Clapping Clapping

What do you think?

Mug

Dont know if he's a Mug or not so really i dont think much about it sos Razz

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum