Football Base
Welcome to football base, a football forum dedicated to providing a relaxed environment for football fans the world over to discuss the beautiful game.

Please use the 'register' button to join our forum, if you've already got an account on the site, then the 'login' button will take you to the login screen.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Football Base
Welcome to football base, a football forum dedicated to providing a relaxed environment for football fans the world over to discuss the beautiful game.

Please use the 'register' button to join our forum, if you've already got an account on the site, then the 'login' button will take you to the login screen.
Football Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Football Base

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scott Parker new captain

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scott Parker new captain Empty Scott Parker new captain Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:28 am

Chris.

Chris.
Admin

Tottenham midfielder Scott Parker will captain England in their friendly against the Netherlands at Wembley on Wednesday, BBC Sport understands.

BBC

I really like Scott Parker, he's one of a dying breed, he doesn't score 30 a year, but he's always willing to get in the mix and help out.

Think joining Spurs really helped him too. Fantastic shout I think, although, I'd have like to have seen Joe Hart given the armband.

Anyone but terry. Knob

https://footballbase.forumotion.co.uk

2Scott Parker new captain Empty Re: Scott Parker new captain Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:22 am

Bratfud

Decent choice tbh. Would've preferred Gerrard or Hart but still decent.

3Scott Parker new captain Empty Re: Scott Parker new captain Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:22 am

1887 Tyke

1887 Tyke

Clapping

4Scott Parker new captain Empty Re: Scott Parker new captain Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:31 am

Walsall_Aces

Walsall_Aces

Fantastic.

5Scott Parker new captain Empty Re: Scott Parker new captain Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:56 am

1887 Tyke

1887 Tyke

Hart

Baines Chaill Smalling Richards

Barry Parker
Young Gerrard Johnson

Welbeck

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum