Football Base
Welcome to football base, a football forum dedicated to providing a relaxed environment for football fans the world over to discuss the beautiful game.

Please use the 'register' button to join our forum, if you've already got an account on the site, then the 'login' button will take you to the login screen.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Football Base
Welcome to football base, a football forum dedicated to providing a relaxed environment for football fans the world over to discuss the beautiful game.

Please use the 'register' button to join our forum, if you've already got an account on the site, then the 'login' button will take you to the login screen.
Football Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Football Base

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite football chants

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favourite football chants Empty Favourite football chants Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:52 am

Bratfud

Post your fave chants of your sides, and please put what the tune is, done this before elsewhere and people just wrote words Evil or Very Mad

YT links could also be posted.

2Favourite football chants Empty Re: Favourite football chants Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:41 am

Deryn

Deryn

Funny thing about this one is, each club (Wrex/Swans/Kerdiff) All have their own lyrics to the song, so internationals it's just "duh duh duuuuuuh!" Matt

3Favourite football chants Empty Re: Favourite football chants Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:06 am

Walsall_Aces

Walsall_Aces

FCUM fans, classic.

4Favourite football chants Empty Re: Favourite football chants Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:03 pm

1887 Tyke

1887 Tyke

My favourite is probably this, would love us to sing it.

In terms of our own it would have to be the mock of 'You Fill up my senses' appears late in this video.

Like an empty old Lane, like a steel city derby in the old third division, Oh Sheffield UNited you fucked up again.

Clapping

5Favourite football chants Empty Re: Favourite football chants Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:13 pm

MannyRoadAces

MannyRoadAces

Walsall_Aces wrote:

FCUM fans, classic.
I am a Salford fan i am a Salfordian. woo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum